It's hard to put into words how much someone means to you when they mean everything to you... But I guess their birthday is a good day to try.
This is my handsome husband and today is his birthday.
I don't even know where to start with Corbin. I could list his qualities, his talents, his cheesy pick up lines, his amazing personality traits, the incredibly long list of foods he dislikes and the very short list of food he does like, or even a list of things I love about him. But instead, I am just going to tell you some random things about the man I am incredibly honored and blessed to call my husband, and the guy I'm too lucky to have as a best friend.
1. He's a terrible singer. But it's my favorite. It's terrible but it's cute... It's terribly cute.
2. Corbin not only woke up every single day at 4am to FaceTime me while I was living in London, but he also slept on the couch every night because his room didn't have reliable wifi. Everyday guys. 4AM.
3. He has perfected forehead kisses.
4. Corbin slow dances with me. In our kitchen, at sports games, in downtown London, in the middle of airports, on the beach, waiting in the lines at Disneyland, in movie theaters during the credits, at parks... He is always grabbing my hand and pulling me in to dance.
6. One time our disposal broke and we couldn't even turn on the water at the sink. I came home from a long day at school to a husband who did the dishes in our bathtub. Then Cloroxed it.
7. It's annoying how much of a morning person Corbin is. Seriously. It's annoying. I get annoyed every morning.
8. When Corbin asked if I would marry him, I had never felt so much giddiness yet peace at the same time. I will never be able to explain it. It was the most magical and indescribable moment. I knew from that moment on I would forever be the luckiest girl in the world.
7. He takes pinky promises very seriously.
8. I have to bribe him to eat vegetables and fruit. To the point where I feel like I'm talking to a stubborn toddler. Only... Corbin doesn't give in or fall for it.
9. All he wanted for his birthday was a day with me.
10. Corbin takes the role of being a provider, best friend, and husband very seriously.
11. He truly and honestly makes me strive to be a better person. I'm not kidding. Ask anyone who knew the pre-Corbin Jenna. They will tell you the same I pinky promise.
12. He's not perfect but he's perfect for me.
13. Corbin is obsessed with Vampire Diaries. He's team Stefan incase you were wondering. I'm team Damon. This causes contention in the home.
14. He is 100% serious when he thinks he's being healthy by ordering lettuce on his Double Decker from Taco Bell.
15. The only thing better than having Corbin as my husband is knowing he will be the dad to our kids someday.
16. When we go out to eat he orders "water on the rocks."
17. When we (I) are running late Corbin blow dries my hair while I do my make up. Sometimes when I'm really lucky he will even act like my gay stylist while doing it.
18. What matters to me matters to him. No matter how stupid, small, or silly it may be.
19. I have never heard anyone say one negative thing about Corbin. That says a lot about a person and I can't say that about hardly anyone.
20. Loving Corbin is the easiest thing in the world.
Do you believe me now when I said he was my everything? He's my biggest blessing. He's my biggest annoyance. He is my cuddle buddy, my biggest motivation, my best cheerleader, and he truly is my best friend. I confide in him. I trust him. I love him with everything in me. He pushes me, he believes in me, he puts me in my place, he cheers me up, he respects me, he teaches me, he takes care of me, and he stands up for me. He proves me wrong everyday.... I go to bed at night and think to myself "there's no way I could ever love Corbin more than I already do." But then I wake up and he proves me wrong. I fall more in love with him every second of everyday.
So HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORBIN NICKS ROBINSON! I consider myself the luckiest girl in the world because you choose me. And if I had to choose again, I would choose you. Each and everyday. You are my favorite. Thank you for changing my life. I love you and hope you have the best day.